Poster idea submissions are due by Wednesday, March 4, 2020. (Closed as of 3/11/20)
If your school, college, or unit has implemented an improvement, innovation, or best practice over the past year, we invite you to share your success story by signing up to exhibit a poster at the 21st annual Showcase on Wednesday, April 15, 2020. Sharing your story can allow others on campus to leverage what you learned to address similar challenges or opportunities.
In thinking about potential poster ideas, here are some questions to consider:
- Streamlined a process?
- Applied a new tool or technology?
- Developed a new service or program?
- Enhanced customer service?
- Implemented a “best practice?”
- Changed your mission or organizational structure?
- Written a strategic plan and then acted on it?
- Built a successful partnership with another unit on campus (or off campus)?
- Created an educational innovation?
- Improved your unit’s climate or culture?
- Put into practice any other innovative ideas?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, we encourage you to share your experience by exhibiting a poster at Showcase.
If you have any questions, contact Anna Thiel.