Poster proposals are due by Tuesday, January 25, 2022.
If your school, college, or unit has implemented an improvement, innovation, or best practice over the past year, we invite you to share your success story by submitting a proposal to exhibit a poster at the 22nd annual Showcase on Tuesday, March 8, 2022. Sharing your story can allow others on campus to leverage what you learned to address similar challenges or opportunities.
Successful poster proposals will meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Tells the story of an improvement, innovation, or best practice that was implemented.
- Includes identification of a need, problem, or gap (to which the intervention was responsive).
- Demonstrates individual and/or group development, creativity, or innovation.
- Includes outcomes that contribute to organizational effectiveness, enhance organizational climate and culture, advance strategic priorities, or further the mission of the university.
- Illustrates benefits to the school/college/unit and/or across campus.
- Illustrates the actions used to lead the unit through change.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Streamlined a process?
- Developed a new service or program?
- Enhanced customer service?
- Implemented a “best practice?”
- Changed your mission or organizational structure?
- Created an educational innovation?
- Improved your unit’s climate or culture?
- Put into practice any other innovative ideas?
These are just some of the experiences that make great poster topics for Showcase!